- Our Youth Education Initiative aims to teach students about rainforest conservation and empower them to take action at the local and global level.
- We have teamed up with 350 Austin to initiate a climate change-focused education program aimed at Central Texas elementary schools. Our program provides curriculum, lesson plans and interactive activities that will educate students about tropical rainforests and issues related to climate change.
- The program expands upon the existing environmental curriculum in Texas K-12 schools to include global perspectives through the lens of our work with the Amazon rainforest communities.
- We will introduce students to the indigenous communities we work with and connect students with volunteers who have been involved in our projects in the tropics.
- The goal of the initiative is to inspire students with the knowledge to get involved with forest conservation